1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the world’s largest government-funded healthcare programme – the Ayushman Bharat from Ranchi, Jharkhand.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the first airport in Sikkim at Pakyong.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a new airport at Jharsuguda in Odisha.
4. Ibrahim Mohamed Solih won the presidential election in the Maldives.
5. The New Development Bank (NDB) of the BRICS countries has approved a $525-million loan to Madhya Pradesh for infrastructure projects.
6. Ilayathalapathy Vijay (for Mersal) has been honored with the Best International Actor Award by International Achievement Recognitions Awards (IARA).
7. State-run telecom firm BSNL has inked a pact with Japan’s Softbank and NTT Communications to roll out 5G and internet of things technology in India.
8. Andhra Pradesh has topped the charts followed by Odisha and Madhya Pradesh among States in terms of ‘Ease of Living Index’ rankings launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). The three States were awarded the three best performing States under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) at the National Dissemination Workshop on Ease of Living Index, 2018.
9. The country’s leading bourse NSE Friday said it has signed a pact with the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) to work on a dual listing route for masala bonds as well as foreign currency bonds of Indian issures.
10. The World Bank, the United Nations, and partners launched the Famine Action Mechanism (FAM), the first global initiative dedicated to preventing famine.
11. Nepal is likely to be the first country in the world to double its tiger population.
12. Former BCCI president Biswanath Dutt has passed away.
13. Renowned filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|SAIL Bokaro Recruitment||Apply for 463 Vacancies|
|UPPCL Recruitment||Apply for 301 Vacancies|
|NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment||Apply for 3965 Vacancies|
|UPSSSC Recruitment||Apply for 904 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 3000 Vacancies|
|HSSC Recruitment||Apply for 755 Vacancies|