Amazon likely to get the Amazon domain name
- Jeff Bezos-led Amazon has bagged a seven-year dispute.
- Over the ‘.amazon’ the domain name from the Internet Corporation for ICANN.
- The ACTO a group with member countries including Brazil.
- The ICANN decided to proceed with the designation requested.
- The company is likely to get control of its internet namesake soon.
- Amazon intends to use the domain.
Not all animals migrate by choice Campaign inaugurated
- UN Environment India and WCCB of India, for the International Day.
- It was celebrated on 22 May.
- It initiated an awareness campaign by the name.
- The campaign was inaugurated by Dia Mirza.
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau is a statutory multi-disciplinary.
- To combat organized wildlife crime in the country.
World Tortoise Day is observed on 23rd May
- World turtle day is observed on 23rd May.
- By American Tortoise Rescue it is sponsored yearly since 2000.
- The aim is to bring attention to and increase knowledge.
- The human action to help them survive and thrive.
- This year the day spotlights on freshwater turtles.
- The herpetologists, one who studies about amphibians.
India ranked 117th in Kids Right Index
- The annual global index named Kids Right Index.
- It has ranked countries on the basis of how much they are involved.
- India ranked 117th out of 181 countries.
- Iceland topped the ranking followed by Portugal About Kids Right Index.
- Kids Rights Index is an initiative started by Kids.
To cyberattacks in 2019 Mumbai tops the list of most vulnerable cities
- In its report titled recently, Quick Heal Security Labs.
- The Annual Threat Report 2019.
- It has disclosed that Mumbai topped the list of 15-city.
- It is more vulnerable to cyber attacks in 2019.
- The other two cities which followed Mumbai Bengaluru and Delhi.
- The report has also revealed that West Bengal, Delhi, and Maharashtra.
23rd May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here