1. Tripura Governor Kaptan Singh Solanki, Union minister for tourism KJ Alphons and chief minister Biplab Deb inaugurated the three-day 7th International Tourism Mart in Agartala, to promote and showcase the tourism potential of the northeast.
2. IIM Calcutta Innovation Park and Indian Chamber of Commerce(ICC) have signed a MoU for energizing the startup ecosystem in East and Northeast India.
3. Professor S.P. Ganguly has been awarded the Mexican Order of the Aztec Eagle, the highest civilian honor given to a foreigner by Mexico.
4. Paytm has partnered with the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to offer online insurance premium payments on its platform.
5. Tanzania’s Joyce Msuya has been appointed to head the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), in an acting capacity, following the resignation of its executive director, Erik Solheim.
6. The eighth Forbes India Leadership Awards (FILA) 2018 was held in Mumbai to celebrate excellence, innovation and transformational leadership in business.
Kareena Kapoor Khan was conferred with FILA 2018’s Icon of Cinema Award. The prestigious FILA 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award was given to Wipro’s Azim Premji.
7. The Cabinet approved the continuation of nine sub-schemes under the Atmosphere & Climate Research-Modelling Observing Systems & Services (ACROSS) programme, aimed at providing improved weather, climate and ocean forecast, and services, during 2017-2020 at an estimated cost of Rs 1,450 crore.
8. The 19th edition of the prestigious Laureus World Sports Awards will be held in Monaco on February 18 next year.
9. Popular singer Nahid Afrin of Assam has been appointed as the first ‘Youth Advocate’ of the northeastern region by the UNICEF to fight for child rights.
10. Arianespace successfully launched the Mohammed VI-B satellite for the Kingdom of Morocco from Europe’s Spaceport in French Guiana.
11. The sixth edition of the Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival aims to promote cinema of the Northeastern region will begin in Assam on November 28.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment||Apply for 2000 Vacancies|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||Apply for 385 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|