1. India and China signed an Agreement on Security Cooperation, to further strengthen and consolidate discussions and cooperation in various areas including counter-terrorism, organised crimes, drug control and other relevant areas.
2. Environment Ministry has launched ‘Harit Diwali, Swasth Diwali’ campaign. This campaign was initiated in 2017-18 wherein large number of school children participated and took pledge to minimize bursting of crackers.
3. Life insurer PNB Metlife has unveiled an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered customer service app ‘Khushi’.
4. India and Croatia signed two agreements to facilitate cultural exchange and diplomatic cooperation.
5. Pakistan and Russia have begun annual joint military ‘Druzhba-III'(Friendship-III) in Pakistan.
6. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the second edition of the Sagar conference at Bambolim, Goa.
7. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is the only Indian company among the top 10 firms to get foreign labour certification for the H-1B visas for the fiscal year 2018.
8. Invest India has received the top UN Investment Promotion Award in recognition of its efforts to boost investments in the renewable energy sector in India.
9. Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu presented the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award to eminent jurist and senior advocate at Supreme Court Fali S Nariman.
10. India and Myanmar signed an important MoU for the appointment of a private Port Operator for the Operation and Maintenance of Sittwe Port, Paletwa Inland Water Terminal and associated facilities included in the Kaladan Multi-Model Transit Transport Project.
11. India has the second largest insurance gap in the world of $27 billion (in absolute terms) after China, according to a Lloyd’s of London’s report.
12. Bajrang Punia entered the history books as he won silver and became the first Indian wrestler to win two medals at the World Wrestling Championships. He had won a bronze medal in the 2013 edition.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Naval Dockyard Recruitment||Apply for 933 Vacancies|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||Apply for 238 Vacancies|
|Cotton Corporation of India Limited Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|HP Revenue Department Recruitment||Apply for 1195 Vacancies|
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|