For a Safe City project, Karnataka approved Rs. 667 crore
- 667 crore is approved by Karnataka Cabinet for Safe City Project
- This project is for women’s safety under the Nirbhaya Fund
- This project will be implemented over three years
- After the release of NCRB (National Crime Records Bureau), the approval comes
- The main aim is to rise in crimes against women across India.
For new lieutenant governor of J&K Malik has appointed
- The Central Government has proposed that Malik be appointed as the lieutenant governor of J&K
- The declaration comes under the transition of Jammu and Kashmir into Union Territories
- For Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, the first Lieutenant Governor is Satya Pal Malik.
On 22nd October, International Stuttering Awareness Day was observed
- Every year on 22nd October the International Stuttering Awareness Day was observed
- On 1998 the day was designated
- International Stuttering Awareness Day aims to awareness of the Stuttering issue and which cause the crippling social anxiety
- Also, the day gives the boost up of candidates to help stutterers overcome the problem for both emotional and physical support
From Raytheon, the 1st anti-drone laser weapon was received by US Air Force
- Raytheon is the US defense major which delivers their 1st anti-drone weapon to the US Air Force
- The organization introduced the technology in 2018
- The country gives training to people related to how to operate and how to use the system at the time of testing.
At 2019 Denmark Para-Badminton International tournament, India won 10 medals
- 2019 Denmark Para-Badminton International Tournament was owned by Indian para-badminton players
- Total India won 10 medals
- India grabs gold medals in both women’s and men’s singles in finals.
23rd October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
23rd October 2019 Current Affairs in PDF: Download