On 23rd July National, a broadcasting day observed
- The first-ever radio broadcast in the country.
- It went on air from Bombay Station.
- It is under the then private company, the IBC.
- This event happened on 23rd July 1927.
- Radio broadcasting began in the year 1923.
- It is a division of Prasar Bharati.
JATAN Special software for Digitization of Archaeological Museum
- Digitization of archaeological museum is being done.
- This specific purpose, union culture minister Prahlad Singh Patel.
- They informed the Lok Sabha on July 22.
- For Indian Museums the National Portal and Digital Repository.
- It is developed and hosted by Human Centres Design.
- As per the agreement with the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
In 2024 NASA prepares to send first woman and next man on Moon
- Of the historic 1st Moon landing NASA marked the 50th anniversary.
- To take its next giant the US space agency is preparing.
- The ambitious Artemis program Artemis is named.
- She is the Goddess of the Moon and the hunt.
Nigeria set to host 2020 FIFA women U-20 World cup
- India and South Korea presented their bids for 2020.
- U20 Women’s World Cup but India named 2020.
- The last FIFA event held in Nigeria.
- The 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup won by Switzerland.
Kalraj Mishra has Governor of Himachal Pradesh
- On July 23rd Kalraj Mishra took oath as the new Governor in Simla.
- Kalraj Mishra is an Indian politician.
- It is also the former Cabinet Minister of Micro.
24th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here