Threats to Bumphead Parrot Fish in Andaman
- Bolbometopon muricatum, Bumphead parrotfish is an important component.
- It is highly endangered globally.
- In the red list of the IUCN, it is categorized as ‘vulnerable’.
- It researchers recently studied the distribution.
- In Andaman and Nicobar islands dangers to this species in the waters.
RBI Governor called for permanent status to Finance Commission
- To Finance Commission RBI governor Shaktikanta Das called for permanent status.
- He is also the member of the fifteenth finance commission.
- In the flow of funds to states, there is some certainty.
- From the implementation of the recommendations, it also enables it to address issues arising.
- RBI governor is also known on for robust expenditure planning.
- The planning is to address the socio-economic challenges.
In Asian Championship Neeraj Chopra to lead Indian athletics team
- In Doha for next months, it named to lead a 39-member Indian athletics team.
- Hima Das also making the cut in 400m with sprint sensation.
From China, Pakistan to receive over 2 billion US Dollars loan
- From China, Pakistan will receive over 2 billion US Dollars.
- To transfer 2.1 billion US Dollars Finance Ministry has declared that all procedural formalities.
- It provided by the Chinese government.
- By Monday funds will be deposited in the State Bank of Pakistan’s.
- Pakistan has received 1 billion US dollars.
- Islamabad is also in talks with the IMF.
All Human Gene Editing Research WHO Panel Calls for Registry
- For any scientist to conduct human WHO experts said it would be irresponsible.
- They set up to ensure transparency.
- It was established in December.
- Chinese scientist mentioned that he had edited the genes of twin babies.
- They agreed on a framework for setting future standards.
24th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here