Sethu FC Crowned As Indian Women’s League Champions
- Sethu FC turned around a first-half deficit.
- To clinch their 1st ever Indian Women’s League trophy.
- After 10 minutes India international had the first clear chance a little.
- Moreover, she scuffed her instep shot and it lacked any sting.
- The winger had another good chance.
In the Western Pacific US, Japan, South Korea, Australia Hold 1st Naval Drills
- US State Department approved to sell air-defense missiles.
- To worth more than USD 600 million to Japan and South Korea.
- This approval was the result of rising tension with North Korea.
- It was tested by North Korea last week.
- The US government has approved the sale of 94 SM-2 missiles.
In BSE subsidiary INX for Rs.31 Crore ICICI Bank to buy 9.9 percent stake
- ICICI Bank said it has entered into an agreement.
- To buy a stake in its subsidiary INX.
- It is located at GIFT City Gujarat.
- It will buy a 9.9% stake in INX a wholly-owned subsidiary of BSE for nearly Rs.31 crore.
- In 2018-19 the exchange posted a loss of Rs.31 crore.
- INX is located at GIFT City in Gujarat.
To End, Obstetric Fistula UN celebrated May 23 as an International Day
- United Nations celebrated May 23 as an IDEOF.
- In 2003, the UNPF is formerly known as the UNFPA.
- To End Obstetric Fistula its partners had launched a global campaign.
- In 2012, the United Nations announced to celebrate May 23.
WHO has Announced Algeria and Argentina as malaria-free countries
- WHO officially announced Algeria and Argentina as malaria-free countries.
- For more than three years after recording no new cases.
- Free countries increased to 38 from 36 now the numbers of malaria.
- In 2010 Argentina reported the last indigenous case.
- Algeria is the 2nd African nation to have eliminated the disease.
24th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here