Braj Raj Sharma appointed as SSC Chairman
- The central government has appointed Braj Raj Sharma as the Chairman of the SSC.
- He will replace Pankaj Kumar.
- The appointment was approved by the ACC.
RBI bans banks to deploy DSAs
- RBI announced a ban on banks to DSAs.
- They sell retail loans and verifying borrowers’ documents.
World Polio Day is celebrated on 24 October
- World Polio Day is celebrated on 24 October.
- The day aims to raise awareness and resources to support the polio eradication effort.
- Rotarians and other partners reach out to leaders and communities.
- To engage them in the effort through various events, fundraisers.
Kais Saied sworn in as Tunisias president
- On 23 October 2019 Kais Saied was sworn in as Tunisian president.
- He won a landslide victory in the election.
- He has been elected the 6th President of Tunisia on 13 October 2019.
Exercise Sindhu Sudarshan to be held in Rajasthan
- Indian Army’s Exercise Sindhu Sudarshan has been scheduled.
- It will be held from 29 November to 4 December.
- In Rajasthan, it will be held.
24th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
24th October 2019 Current Affairs in pdf: Download