RBI unveils online portal for filing grievances
- RBI launched an application on its website.
- The NBFCs decided to improve the customer experience.
- CMS is a software application its main aim to facilitate.
- Customers can raise complaints against any regulated entity.
Indian women’s hockey team won FIH Series
- Indian Women’s Hockey team won the FIH.
- He defeated Japan 3-1 in the finals held at Japan.
- Indian team Captain Rani Rampal scored the 1st goal in the 3rd minute.
- For the team, Japan’s Kanon Mori scored the goal.
L&T bags power project order worth Rs. 7,000 crore
- L&T bagged a mega-engineering, procurement and construction.
- They order from SJVN Thermal Private Limited.
- Their main aim to set up a 2×660 MW ultra-supercritical power plant.
- The award costs around ₹7,000 crore as per the companies.
RBI Deputy Governor Viral Acharya resigned
- RBI Deputy Governor Viral Acharya resigned 6 months before.
- He returned to New York University Stern School of Business.
- He submitted a letter to RBI he is unable to continue his term.
- He joined RBI on January 23, 2017.
- He leaves the central bank on December 10, 2018.
World Bank approves $147 Million Loan to the Government of Jharkhand
- The World Bank approved a $147 million loan agreement.
- They provide basic urban services to the people of Jharkhand.
- Their aim is to improve the management capacity of the
- They focus on improving the municipal sector’s capacity.
25th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here