1. Saurabh Kumar has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Union of Myanmar.
2. The government has constituted a Group of Ministers (GoM), headed by home minister Rajnath Singh, to strengthen the legal and institutional frameworks to deal with and prevent sexual harassment at the workplace.
3. The Supreme Court announced that no Bharat Stage IV vehicle shall be sold across the country with effect from April 1, 2020.
4. NSE Indices launched a value-factor based smart-beta index ‘Nifty 500 Value 50’, which consists of 50 companies from its parent Nifty 500 index.
5. UNESCO MGIEP in association with Government of Andhra Pradesh announces TECH 2018, an international conference which aims to showcase the role of games and digital learning in enabling a shift from “transmissive pedagogies” to “transformative pedagogies” to create peaceful and sustainable societies.
6. The Minister of Human Resource Development, Prakash Javadekar launched the web portal of the Scheme “Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC)” in New Delhi.
7. Fertiliser major IFFCO has been ranked as the biggest cooperative in the world by ‘Word Cooperative Monitor’ report 2018.
8. The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) inaugurated the 10th Nuclear Energy Conclave in New Delhi.
9. Novelist and short story writer Benyamin has won the inaugural JCB prize for Literature in India.
10. The President of India Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the International Arya Mahasammelan – 2018 in New Delhi.
11. The Tagore Award for Cultural Harmony for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 were announced. For 2014, the award was given to Rajkumar Singhajit Singh, For 2015 the award given to Chhayanaut and for 2016 the award given to sculptor Ram Vanji Sutar.
12. The Union Cabinet gave its ex-post facto approval for Memorandum of Understanding signed among the BRICS nations on Environmental Cooperation.
13. Paytm Payments Bank announced the appointment of Satish Kumar Gupta as its managing director and CEO.
14. West Indies all-rounder and former captain Dwayne Bravo has announced his retirement from international cricket.