Ayurveda Day is celebrated on 25 October
- Ayurveda Day is celebrated on 25 October
- National Ayurveda Day is celebrated on the occasion of Dhanteras.
- The government is to organize the fourth Ayurveda Day at the NIA.
Credit Suisse released 2019 global wealth report
- Credit Suisse released the annual global wealth report for the year 2019.
- Credit Suisse’s report provides a comprehensive review of the world’s wealth.
- The report said, for the first time, China has overtaken the US.
- It is the largest number of people in the top 10%.
NSE Indices Ltd launched Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 Index
- NSE Indices Ltd launched the Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 Index.
- It is a new smart beta index, on 24 October.
- It will track the performance of mid-cap companies based on leverage, profitability, and earnings growth variability.
Arvind Singh has appointed as the chairman of AAI
- Arvind Singh has appointed as the chairman of the AAI.
- The appointment was approved by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions.
- Arvind Singh is at present working in Maharashtra.
- He is now appointed as the chief of AAI in the rank and pay of additional secretary.
PM to visit Saudi Arabia on 29 October
- Narendra Modi is to pay an official visit to Saudi Arabia on 29 October.
- It is at the invitation of King of Saudi.
25th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
25th October 2019 Current Affairs in PDF: Download