RBI Grant Modern Currency Chests To Hike Service Charges
- RBI declared it will allow large modern currency chests.
- To increase the service charges on cash deposited.
- For 100 pieces the existing rate of Rs.5 per packet.
- To a maximum of Rs. 8 per packet a higher rate subject.
- For this, only a CC that fulfills the minimum standards.
- It will be eligible to be classified as a large modern CC.
One billion-year-old fungus is found to be earth oldest fungus
- To T-shaped filament microfossils of a globular spore connected.
- It excavated in an Arctic region of northwestern Canada.
- This discovery sheds light on the origins of an important branch.
- Scientists said that the multicellular fungus.
- It lived in an estuary environment about 900 million to 1 billion years ago.
Delhi HC ruled that the United Nations is not a State
- Delhi HC has ruled that the United Nations.
- It is not a State under Article 12.
- The Constitution of India and is not amenable to its jurisdiction.
- Under Article 226 of the Constitution.
Pacific Vanguard naval exercise began near Guam
- The Japan, United States, Australia, and South Korea have kicked off.
- The first-of-its-kind naval drills near Guam on May 23.
- More than 3,000 sailors the Pacific Vanguard exercise brings together.
- At sea to sharpen skills and strengthen practical cooperation.
SpaceX successfully launches, deploys 60 internet satellites
- SpaceX sent a packed rocket of 60 satellites into space.
- It has ever launched “the heaviest payload a Falcon 9 rocket.
- The satellites represent the company’s ambitious plan.
- To beam high-speed internet to build an interconnected satellite network.
- From the company’s pad, the Falcon 9 rocket launched.
- The 60 Starlink satellites in a “very low Earth orbit” SpaceX deployed.
26th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here