For the first time, ICICI Bank crosses 3 trillion market cap
- The ICICI Bank crosses Rs. 3 trillion market capitalization
- This is the first time to cross the market cap
- It is the centuries fourth lender to reach the milestone
- 466 on the BSE is the fresh record to touch stock and up to 2.3% from its older close.
For AAI Arvind Singh appointed as chairman of Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
- Arvind Singh is the senior IAS officer. And he appointed as a chairman of AAI (Airports Authority Of India)
- As part of a major bureaucratic reshuffle effected by the Centre, Sukhbir Singh Sandhu head as the National Highways AAI
- At present Arvind Singh is working in cadre-state Maharashtra
- Sukhbir Singh Sandhu is a Uttarakhand cadre of the 1988-batch IAS officer.
Odisha Mo Parivar program launched by Naveen Patnaik
- Naveen Patnaik is the Odisha Cheif Minister. And he launches MO Parivar program
- The program is related to social service initiative proposed at bright blood donation, environment protection and the welfare of Odias in distress
- The action will also come to the relief of Odias stranded in foreign countries.
Sakharov Prize woned by Jailed Uighur intellectual
- Sakharov Prize award was presented by the European Parliament
- The award is for human rights to Uighur intellectual Ilham Tohti
- So, the award was owned by Jailed Uighur Intellectual
- In 2014, the outspoken former Professor of economics at a Beijing university was convicted.
To Search For Water, NASA To Launch Golf Cart-Sized Rover On Moon
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration sends a Golf Cart-sized Rover on Moon
- The main intention is to search for water below the surface at the same time effort to calculate the major resource before a planned human return to the moon in 2024.
26th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
26th October 2019 Current Affairs in pdf: Download