The new director general of Indian Coast Guard is appointed as Krishnaswamy Natarajan
- Krishnaswamy Natarajan is appointed as a new director general of Indian Coast Guard
- On 18th January 1984, Krishnaswamy Natarajan joined into the Coast Guard
- K Natarajan replaces the Rajendra Singh. And the Rajendra Singh has retired after three and half years of their service
- Krishnaswamy Natarajan has completed their studies at Madras University
- At the time of K Natarajan service, he held different mandatory staff appointments and command, both ashore and afloat.
The Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Bill, 2019 passed by Lok Sabha
- On 26th June 2019, the Special Economic Zones (Amendment) Bill, 2019 was passed by Lok Sabha.
- The Special Economic Zone ambition is to improve and encourage various investments at the same time offering features containing single-window clearance and to quiet imports and exports.
At Shanghai International film festival the Malayalam film ‘Veyilmarangal’ won an award
- ‘Veyilmarangal’ is one of the Malayalam films won the award at Shanghai International film festival
- This is the first time which the Indian film wins the award
- Bijukumar Damodaran is the Director of this film. And he received the Outstanding Artistic Achievement Award for Veyil Marangal (Trees Under the Sun) Film.
Amit Agarwal appointed as the Chairman of Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and he is the head of Amazon India
- Amit Agarwal, he is the Amazon India Senior Vice-President
- And he is the Country Head titled as the new Chairman of Internet and IAMAI
- Dhruv Shringi is the Co-founder and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Yatra selected as the Vice Chairman of Mobile Association of India (IAMA)
- He succeeds Rajan Anandan
- Amit Agarwal was the former Google India MD (Managing Director)
For Uttarakhand Public Financial Management Strengthening Project the World Bank commits $31.58 mn loan
- Well, the government of Uttarakhand and world bank signed as a loan agreement of $31.58 mn
- $31.58 mn is equal to Rs. 221 crores
- With the help of releasing the $31.58 mn, the state increases the financial system
- The Uttarakhand Public Financial Management Strengthening Project was signed by Savin Bhasale and Sameer Kumar Khahe.
27th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here