In Abu Dhabi, BPRL and IOC has acquired an Oil Block
- BPRL, IOC a subsidiary of BPCL.
- Through Urja Bharat Pte it acting jointly as a consortium.
- It has acquired an oil block in Abu Dhabi.
- The consortium through Urja Bharat Pte Ltd.
- In Abu Dhabi, it has been awarded a 100% stake.
- The concession has been awarded.
- This Onshore Block 1 is located in the A1 Dhafra region.
RBI fined Rs 2 Crore penalty on PNB
- RBI fined a penalty of Rs 2 crore.
- In regards to SWIFT operations.
- SWIFT is a global messaging software.
World Theatre Day celebrated on 27th March
- Annually World Theatre Day is celebrated on 27th March.
- It was initiated in 1961 by ITI.
- Various national and international theatre events are organized.
- ITI who speaks and motivates people about the theme.
- This year that is in 2019 Carlos CELDRAN from Cuba.
- The world has been selected for the message 2019.
China infused USD 2.2 billion in Pakistan’s forex reserves
- China infused around $2.2 billion.
- It exchanges reserves for imports and external debt repayments.
- A total of $9.1 billion Pakistan has so far received.
- Pakistan has got $4.1 billion from China.
- From Saudi Arabia, it got $3 billion.
- $2 billion from UAE.
- It stood at $8.84 billion as on March 15.
LIMA 2019 Aero Expo held in Langkawi, Malaysia
- From 26th March 2019 To 30th March 2019 LIMA held in Langkawi, Malaysia.
- The event, that takes place once every two years.
- It is one of the largest maritime and aerospace exhibitions.
- It is established in 1991.
- IAF is participating in the Maritime Aero Expo.
27th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here