To issue PAN cards Wirecard teams up with India
- Wirecard, a German Payments Company declared that it would work with India.
- To simplify the process of issuing tax identity cards.
- It required for opening bank accounts, transfer money.
- The deal is in Wirecard and state company UTI Infrastructure Technology.
- To widen the distribution of the PAN card.
India’s Mahesh Mangaonkar won Sekisui Open
- In Kriens, Switzerland India’s Mahesh Mangaonkar for the 2nd time in the Sekisui Open.
- Three years back he had won it the first time.
- Sekisui Open is a Challenger tour event of the PSA.
- Top-seeded Mahesh beat third seed Bernat Jaume of Spain in 4 games.
In Bengaluru NSIL, the commercial arm of ISRO was inaugurated
- NSIL the commercial arm of ISRO was inaugurated in Bengaluru.
- NSIL’s main objective is to scale up industry participation in Indian space programs.
- NSIL was inaugurated by ISRO’s adviser, Dr.K Kasturirangan.
Corporation Bank launches Corp SME Suvidha for MSMEs
- For GST-registered MSMEs Corporation Bank introduced ‘Corp SME Suvidha’, a product.
- The product has been designed as part of the bank’s efforts.
- To provide the best products to the MSME sector.
World Thyroid Day observed on May 25
- World Thyroid Day is celebrated on May 25.
- To educate the public on checking thyroid function regularly it is observed.
- In 2008 this day was celebrated for the first time.
- ATA and ETA were celebrated.
- The main focus of this year is on the children with or at risk.
27th May 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here