1. World Hepatitis Day is observed on 28th July. WHO will focus on the theme: “Test. Treat. Hepatitis”.
2. A National Viral Hepatitis control programme aimed at eliminating the deadly condition by 2030 was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in collaboration with the World Health Organisation.
3. Indian driver Jehan Daruvala completed an exhilarating pole to flag victory in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship in Belgium.
4. Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar chaired the National Conference of Vice-Chancellors and Directors in New Delhi. The theme of this conference is “Research and innovation in Higher Education”.
5. Shivangi Pathak, who became the youngest Indian woman to reach the peak of Mount Everest, has added another feather to her cap by scaling Africa’s highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro.
6. A society has been set up in Singapore in honour of former Indian president Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and to advance his vision for the world. The Abdul Kalam Vision Society (AKVS) will organise knowledge-enhancing events, lectures and essay competition to convey the ideas and values that Dr Kalam espoused.
7. The Gujarat government has came out with an ‘Urban Sanitation and Cleanliness Policy’ for better management of solid and liquid waste in cities.
8. Bollywood actress Sharmila Tagore was conferred D Litt (Honoris Causa) by West Bengal Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi at a special convocation of Kazi Nazrul University.
9. Chiyo Miyako ,the oldest person in the world has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|