China hacks free trade route, chokes Punjab cycle industry
- It is huffing and puffing to survive.
- It is a cheaper Chinese import entering India.
- Around 200 bicycle manufacturing units have had to shut shop.
- The Indian market through the SAFTA pact.
For electric vehicles Noida to get 100 charging stations
- Hundred charging stations for electric vehicles.
- They are in the offing for Noida.
- They are is planning a tie-up with a government-backed agency.
- An MoU expected to be signed between Noida Authority and EESL.
- The MoU will be signed in NOIDA.
National Data Quality Forum launched by ICMR
- ICMR-NIMS partnership with Population Council it has launched the NDQF.
- They will integrate learnings from scientific and evidence-based.
- It will help establish protocols and good practices.
Government decides to extend budget session till 7 August
- Till 7th August the budget session of Parliament extended by eight working days.
- The union parliamentary affairs minister Pralhad Joshi informed.
- From the Opposition parties, the decision is expected to draw a sharp protest.
- After the ongoing session there is a view in the government.
India readies plan for $4 billion Tesla-scale battery storage plants
- The government may offer a raft.
- Around 3% foreign exchange hedge.
- On overseas loans and a fixed 3% interest.
- The reduction in MAT may be offered.
28th July 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here