Assam Started Initiatives To Educate Voter
- Assam Government has started initiatives to educate voters.
- By celebrities Folk song competitions, quiz programmes and appeals.
- They are some initiatives being undertaken by the election office.
- To cast their votes with physical disabilities and senior citizens.
- They directed to reach out to the maximum number of voters.
Bank of Baroda to launch Baroda Kisan
- Bank of Baroda has declared an announcement about developing an agri-digital platform.
- It is called ‘Baroda Kisan’.
- For all major agricultural requirements, the platform provides a solution.
- BOB has signed an MoU with Six companies.
- The agri-digital platform will be executed by ITCoE.
- It aimed at digitization of digital services.
Azali Assoumani re-elected as the President of Comoros
- Azali Assoumani was re-elected as the President.
- In the election held after defeating his closest rival, Mahamadou Ahamada.
- Azali Assoumani who first took office in 2016.
- It was credited with 60.77 percent.
- Comoros is a volcanic archipelago off Africa’s east coast.
India, US Ink Pact To Check Tax Evasion By MNCs
- India and the US signed an agreement for the exchange of CBC report.
- The move will give huge relief to subsidiaries.
- The headquartered companies in the taxation-related matter.
- The agreement was signed by PC Mody.
From 1st April Demat share transfer to be effective
- Only in dematerialized form from 1st April SEBI mentioned that the transfer of shares of listed companies can be done.
- It not barred from holding shares.
- In December 2018, the capital markets watchdog extended.
- shares of listed companies only in dematerialized from 1st April.
- It has been decided not to extend the deadline.
28th March 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here