1. India’s premier National Research Laboratory, CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (CSIR-IMTECH), announced a new partnership with Merck, a leading German science and technology company, to establish a ‘High End Skill Development Centre’ in Chandigarh.
2. Markets regulator SEBI has fined brokerage house Anand Rathi Rs 1 lakh for violating stock broker norms by transferring funds from the client’s account to own account and vice versa on several occasions.
3. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has introduced a survey on India’s startup sector (SISS), in order to create a profile of the startups and provide dimensions pertaining to their profitability and workforce.
4. The RBI will pump in another set of liquidity in December by infusing Rs.40,000 crore into the system through open market operations (OMOs).
5. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has released the book ‘Making of New India: Transformation under Modi Government’ in New Delhi. The Book contains 51 essays on themes ranging from economy to diplomacy, education to public health.
6. Raksha Mantri Nirmala Sitharaman has formally launched ‘Mission Raksha Gyan Shakti’ in New Delhi.
7. Prime Minister Narendra will arrive in the Argentinian capital Buenos Aires today to take part in the 13th G-20 summit. The theme of the summit is ‘Building Consensus for a Fair and Sustainable Development’.
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate two day international conference on Maternal, new born and child health in New Delhi on 12th December.
9. The Uttarakhand government has decided to rename the Dehradun airport after former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
10. Nepal government has launched a Social Security Scheme for formal sector workers.
11. Hospitality firm OYO has appointed Max Healthcare Executive Director Rohit Kapoor as the chief executive officer (CEO) of its new real estate businesses.
12. The government has approved 100 per cent stake sale in state-owned airline Air India’s ground-handling company Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
13. The government has conferred the National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) with the status of ‘Miniratna’, empowering it to “taking speedy decisions”.
14. Veteran singer Mohammad Aziz has passed away.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment||Apply for 2000 Vacancies|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||Apply for 385 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|