Cadre Review Of Indo-Tibetan Border Police approved by Union Cabinet
- The cadre review of ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) was approved by Union Cabinet
- It is an exercise pending almost 18 years
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi decided for cadre review of Non-General Duty cadre of ITBP and Group ‘A’ General Duty (Executive) cadre
- In 2001 the last cadre review of ITBP took place and 32,000 is the strength.
The 3rd country projects explore by India and France in Western India Ocean region
- In the Western Indian Ocean region, the 3rd country projects explore by India and France
- To firm up their strategic partnership both India and France taken the concrete steps.
6,500 cr equity infusion approved by Tata sons board in Tata Motors
- 6,500 crores have been approved by Tata Motors Ltd board
- To the developed in return, subject to shareholder approval promoter Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. Tata Motors will allot ordinary shares and warrants
- 3,500 crore approved by the board through external commercial borrowing
- The external commercial borrowing will be used to refinance its existing debt
- The complete debts stand overall 50,000 crores in which20,000 crores is in its stand-alone business.
Into 10 tourist trains Indian Railways to convert 200 saloons and it will run by IRCTC
- Indian Railways are planning to convert 200 saloons into 10 luxury tourist trains
- And the trains will be run by IRCTC in a bid to regulate the use of generating additional revenue and colonial era-style carriages for the national transporter.
On renewable energy, the Centre plans to run Ladakh completely
- The Union government is planning to make Ladakh the 1st UT (Indian Union Territory) to run completely on renewable energy
- The lately carved out union territory has already about 30 megawatts
- The Union government wants to install the solar generation units and furtherly meet all of its power demand from renewable energy sources.
28th October 2019 Current Affairs in pdf: Download
28th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here