Statistics Day is observed on 29th June
- Statistics Day is observed on June 29th.
- In everyday life, its main aim is to popularize the use of Statistics.
- They plan is statistics subject helps in shaping and framing policies.
- The theme is Sustainable Development Goals.
In New Delhi, Go Tribal campaign by Tribes India launched
- Go Tribal Campaign program launched by Tribes India.
- Renuka Singh, R.C. Meena, and other dignitaries joined in New Delhi.
- It is used to institutionalize collaborations and partnerships.
- It is in association with Amazon Global Marketing.
- It is launched in TRIBES India products.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh honored on his 180th death anniversary
- In the 19th century, Maharaja Ranjit Singh ruled around 40 years.
- It was unveiled at the historic Lahore Fort in Pakistan.
- This embarks to mark his 180th death anniversary.
- They complete the eight-feet tall statue in 8 months.
- His horse named Kahar Bahar.
India and the World Bank signed a USD 400M loan agreement to eliminate TB
- World Bank and the Government of India signed a loan agreement.
- For $400 Million they signed an agreement.
- In India every year the Program Towards Elimination of TB to kill half a million people.
- The program will cover nine states of India.
SEBI tightens the rules for mutual funds to secure investors
- SEBI introduced more checks and balances for debt MFs.
- On 27 June they secure investors and stem systemic risks on.
- The move will help revive the confidence of investors.
- The regulator, among other things, has increased.
29th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here