1. NITI Aayog has partnered with Oracle, Apollo Hospitals and drug maker Strides Pharma Sciences to work on a real drug supply chain using blockchain technology in a move to curb fake medicines.
2. World Heart Day is observed on 29th September.
3. The Commerce Ministry has constituted a High Level Advisory Group (HLAG) headed by Surjit S Bhalla, to look into the challenges emanating from the current global trade scenario and suggest ways to boost the country’s goods and services exports.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a conference on Academic Leadership on Education for Resurgence in New Delhi.
5. Former IAS officer Rangachari Sridharan was appointed as first chief of National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
6. The UNICEF has appointed Ravi Venkatesan has its special representative of young people.
7. Ambassador of India to Myanmar, Vikram Misri has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to China.
8. Jayant Mammen Mathew was elected as the president of the prestigious Indian Newspaper Society.
9. The first ‘Corn festival’ of the country began in Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh.
10. In a first in India, Public Sector Company Assam Petrochemicals Limited (APL) is all set to introduce methanol as cleaner, cheaper cooking fuel alternative to liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in the State.
11. Union Minister of Railways Piyush Goyal launched the “Rail Heritage Digitisation Project” of Indian Railways that will showcase the country’s rail heritage to the national and international audience in an online story-telling platform. The project has been started in collaboration with Google Arts and Culture.
12. India defeated Bangladesh to win a Asia Cup (Cricket) for 7th time.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|