On 30th April Nation observes Ayushman Bharat Diwas
- Across the country, Ayushman Bharat Diwas is celebrated on 30th April.
- The day was observed on 30th April 2018 for the 1st time.
- The Scheme was provided to people during health camps.
- Gram sabhas were organized in different parts.
- National Health Protection Mission and verify and update details.
Beirut sets a new Guinness World Record
- Lebanon’s capital Beirut has set a new Guinness.
- In a city for 24 hours for the number of national flags raised.
- On 28th April the Beirut Alive Association in the national capital.
- It raised a total of 26,852 Lebanese flags.
- New York’s Waterloo record of 25,599 flags.
- Under the patronage of Saad Hariri, the event was organized.
Valtteri Bottas won Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2019
- Valtteri Viktor Bottas of Mercedes won Formula 1 of SOCAR Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2019.
- He defeated Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton.
- Bottas finished the race 1.5 seconds.
- The Ferrari finished with 3rd position and Max Verstappen.
The Goldman Environmental Prize Alfred Brownell was awarded
- It is an environmental lawyer, and activist was awarded.
- He was awarded for exposing alleged abuse.
- By the palm oil company Golden Veroleum Liberia.
- It helping to prevent it from converting about 50 km2.
- The company had been given a green light in 2010.
In Public, Sri Lankan President bans On Face-Covering
- Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena used his emergency powers.
- The order which came into immediate effect.
- It obstructs the identification of an individual’s face is barred.
- It is placed to ensure national security.
30th April 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here