1. The government notified the Electoral Bond Scheme 2018 via Gazette Notification. As per provisions of the Scheme, Electoral Bonds may be purchased by a person, who is a citizen of India or incorporated or established in India.
2.NITI Aayog and Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) have signed a Statement of Intent (SOI) to work together towards implementing a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) application using Blockchain Technology for fertilizer subsidy management.
3. Decks were cleared for setting up a consulate of United Arab Emirates here with Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao giving his nod for it after discussions with UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
4. The Renewable Energy Dialogue 2018 was held in New Delhi.
5. Mumbai’s Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles Inscribed As UNESCO World Heritage Site.
6. Madhya Pradesh will be awarded for reducing maternal mortality under Prime Minister’s Safe Motherhood Campaign.
7. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has agreed to the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India’s proposal to hike its stake to 51percentt in IDBI Bank from 10.8 percent at present.
8. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) announced that India has won Global Restructuring Review’s “most improved jurisdiction” award.
9. Ravi Thapar has been concurrently accredited as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Costa Rica.