The Director-General of NSG was taken placed by Anup Kumar Singh
- Anup Kumar Singh is selected as the Director-General of NSG
- NSG stands for National Security Guard
- Anup Kumar Singh is the Senior IPS officer and Former Ahmedabad city Police Commissioner
- Ministry of Home Affairs appointed the Anup Kumar Singh
- On 10th October 2019, the recommendation was sent
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) approves the appointment.
On 30th October in India, the World Thrift Day is observed
- Every year on 20th October, the World Thrift Day is observed
- World Thrift Day aims to promote the savings and financial security of equals and nations as a whole
- The main aim is to change the behavior of people regards constantly and saving reminds the mandatory of wealth.
For IAEA Chief, Rafael Grossi is selected
- Rafael Grossi is elected as the new director for IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Rafael Grossi replaces late Yukiya Amano
- On 1st January 2020, Rafael Grossi expects to assume office
- He has been appointed for 4 years.
OTP based refund system is introduced by Indian Railways
- one-time password (OTP) based refund system is introduced by Indian Railways
- The main aim to introduce this system is for e-tickets booked via authorized railway ticketing agents
- The latest system is implemented by the IR and IRCTC
- This new plan is suited to those who booked the tickets over 1.7 lakh authorized agents.
Ek Bharat Shreshth Bharat Parv is to be conducted by MHRD in New Delhi
- In New Delhi, MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) to conduct Ek Bharat Shreshth Bharat Parv
- This program will be done from 31 October to 3 November 2019
- Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ is the Union Human Resource Development Minister. And he inaugurated the event.
30th October 2019 Current Affairs in pdf: Download
30th October 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here