ITI Limited enters Cloud Services business
- ITI Limited launched its cloud services and solutions platform.
- State govt banks, entities, small and medium enterprises, public sector undertakings and Start-ups in India.
- The services, which include Iaas, Paas, Saas, and STaas will be offered.
- ITI claimed that its cloud facility is expected to achieve optimum utilization.
- The government and non-government enterprises to procure ICT services.
Over 20 years India may reduce tariff on 80% Chinese goods
- India will likely endorse a 16-nation RCEP deal in November.
- it may agree to trim or remove tariffs on Chinese goods only.
- For China India’s tariff concessions would be the least ambitious.
- From China, they plan to reduce or abolish import duties on a total of 80% of imports.
K Siva Reddy to get Saraswati Samman Award
- K Siva Reddy conferred the prestigious Saraswati Samman, 2018.
- The award instituted by the KK Birla Foundation.
- It is given annually for an outstanding literary work written in any official Indian languages.
- In the field of Indian literature and carries.
- Reddy is counted among the most renowned modern poets in Telugu.
Saudi Arabia looking at investing $100 billion in India
- Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter to invest USD 100 billion in India.
- For Saudi Arabia India is an attractive investment destination.
- It t is eyeing long-term partnerships with New Delhi.
- In India Saudi Arabia is looking at making investments
Shri Rajnath Singh launches DefExpo 2020 website
- Rajnath Singh launched the website of 11th edition of DefEXpo.
- The event to be held in Lucknow from 05 – 08 February 2020.
- The website, www.defexpo.gov.in, provides online services.
30th September 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here