AFRI Recruitment 2018: Arid Forest Research Institute (AFRI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Forest Guard, LDC & Various. There are 07 (Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 23rd October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Arid Forest Research Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Arid Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2018
AFRI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 07
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
- Forester: 01 Post
- Forest Guard: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AFRI Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th & 12th from a recognized Institution.
As on 23rd October 2018,
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 27 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- Application fees for SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Processing fees for All Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- Application & Processing Fees for General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Typing, Skill Test/Physical Standard.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month
- Forester: Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month
- Forest Guard: Rs.18000-56900/- Per Month
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.18000-56900/- Per Month
How to Apply for AFRI Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of AFRI, afri.icfre.org, on or before 23rd October 2018.
Important Dates for AFRI Careers 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 23rd October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Forest Guard, LDC & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification