AIESL Recruitment 2023 Apply for 60 Aircraft Technician, Skilled Technician Vacancies in Kolkata – West Bengal location. Air India Engineering Services Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 60 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the AIESL career official website i.e., aiesl.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 19-Mar-2023.
AIESL Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Post Details: Aircraft Technician, Skilled Technician
Total No. of Posts: 60
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Kolkata – West Bengal
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: aiesl.in
AIESL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Aircraft Technician (B1)||29|
|Aircraft Technician (B2)||18|
|Skilled Technician (Machinist)||1|
|Skilled Technician (Fitter/ Sheet metal)||4|
|Skilled Technician (Composite/ Carpenter)||2|
|Skilled Technician (Welder)||1|
|Skilled Technician (Tailor)||1|
|Skilled Technician (Painter)||2|
|Skilled Technician (NDT)||2|
AIESL Recruitment required eligibility details
AIESL Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per AIESL official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Aircraft Technician (B1): Diploma in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Degree Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Technician (B2): Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Instrumentation Engineering
- Skilled Technician (Machinist): ITI/ Diploma
- Skilled Technician (Fitter/ Sheet metal): ITI
- Skilled Technician (Composite/ Carpenter): ITI in Composite Carpentry)/ (Plastic/ Processing)
- Skilled Technician (Welder): ITI
- Skilled Technician (Tailor): ITI in Tailor/ Upholstery/ Sewing Technology
- Skilled Technician (Painter): ITI
- Skilled Technician (NDT): Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic
Engineering, B.Sc in Physics
Age Limit: As per the Air India Engineering Services Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years , as on 01-03-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ EWS Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Preliminary Screening, Technical Assessment and Interview
Steps to Apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician, Skilled Technician Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ aiesl.in
- And check for the AIESL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Aircraft Technician, Skilled Technician Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (19-Mar-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment (Aircraft Technician, Skilled Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at AIESL official website aiesl.in, Starting from 06-03-2023 to 19-Mar-2023
Venue for Walk-In Interview: AI Engineering Services Limited, New Technical Area, Dumdum, Kolkata Airport, Kolkata – 700052
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Mar-2023
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 27th, 28th March 2023
AIESL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online for Skilled Technician Posts: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aiesl.in
Get a Dream Job in Private SectorRegister Now