AMPRI Recruitment 2018-19: Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technician. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 03rd December 2018 and it will get close on 17th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
CSIR – AMPRI Recruitment 2018-19
AMPRI Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- Technician (1)/Gr.ll(1) (Machinist): 01 Post
- Technician (1)/Gr.ll(1) (Turner): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR – AMPRI Notification 2018-19
- Technician (1)/Gr.ll(1) (Machinist): SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in machinist trade.
- Technician (1)/Gr.ll(1) (Turner): SSC, 10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in turner trade.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 Years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Rs.19900/- Per Month
How to Apply for AMPRI Jobs 2018-19
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ampriindia.org on or before 03rd December 2018 and candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Director, CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute, Near Habibganj Naka, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal-462026 (Madhya Pradesh) on or before 17th December 2018.
AMPRI Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 03rd December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form & Hard copy: 17th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Technician Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification