AMTRON Recruitment 2018: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Systems Officer & Systems Assistant. There are 18 (eighteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 09th October 2018 and it will get close on 23rd October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
AMTRON Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd
Post Name: Systems Officer & Systems Assistant
Job Location: Assam
Official Website: www.amtron.in
AMTRON Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 18
- Systems Officer: 09 Posts
- Systems Assistant: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AMTRON Notification 2018
- Systems Officer: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or M.Sc (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation)
- Systems Assistant: B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering.
Age Limit: Not Specified
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of test / viva-voce.
- Systems Officer: Rs.15985/- Per Month
- Systems Assistant: Rs.10750/- Per Month
How to Apply for AMTRON Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at AMTRON’s website at www.amtron.in from 09th October 2018 at 10:00 AM to 23rd October 2018 till 11:59 AM.
AMTRON Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 09th October 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 23rd October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Systems Officer & Systems Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
AMTRON Recruitment – Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Content Writer & IT Consultant. There are 05 (Five) vacancies in this notification on Contract Basis. Application process starting on 16th December 2017 and it will get close on 25th December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (AMTRON, Guwahati-Assam). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
AMTRON Recruitment 2018
AMTRON Vacancy Details 2018
- Content Writer: – 04 Posts
- IT Consultant: – 01 Post
- Content Writer: – Post-Graduation/ Graduation in Journalism/Mass Communication
- IT Consultant: – B.E. / B.Tech / MCA with Specialization in Computer Science/ IT.
Age Limit: As per Govt. Rules
- Selection Process will be based on test/ viva-voce
- Content Writer: – Rs.16, 000/- Per Month
- IT Consultant: – Rs.27, 000/- Per Month
Application Fee: – There is no application fee
How to Apply for AMTRON Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website www.amtron.in from 16th December 2017 to 25th December 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th December 2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 25th December 2017
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Airline Allied Services Limited||Co-Pilot, Trainee Pilot & Various (196)||30-11-2019|
|Fire and Emergency Services Assam||Driver (24)||02-03-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Apprentices (35)||08-03-2019|
|National Health Mission Assam||Malaria Technical Supervisor (64)||22-02-2019|
|Gauhati High Court||Library Assistant, Computer Assistant, Driver & Grade-IV (10)||05-03-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Technician & Trade Apprentices (466)||08-03-2019|
|Assam Rifles||Rifleman or Riflewoman (116)||17-03-2019|
|Assam Public Service Commission||Computer Operator, Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres (90)||06-03-2019|
|Assam Police||Sub Inspector (68)||28-02-2019|