AP Recruitment 2018-19: Andhra Pradesh Police has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Firemen, Driver & Various. There are 3137 (Three Thousand One Hundred & Thirty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 05th November 2018 and it will get close on 07th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Andhra Pradesh Police. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
AP Police Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 3137
- S.I (Civil): 150 Posts
- R.S.I (AR): 75 Posts
- R.S.I APSP: 75 Posts
- Station Fire Officer: 20 Posts
- Deputy Jailor (Men): 10 Posts
- Deputy Jailor (Women): 04 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutors: 50 Posts
- PC (Civil): 1600 Posts
- PC (AR): 300 Posts
- PC (APSP): 300 Posts
- Warder (Male): 100 Posts
- Warder (Women): 23 Posts
- Firemen: 400 Posts
- Driver Operators: 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Police Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, from a recognized Institution/University.
For other education qualification details, check the official notification for further reference.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Sub-Inspectors & Deputy Jailors (Women) Posts is 21 to Below 25 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Deputy Jailors (Men) Posts is 21 to Below 30 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Station Fire Officers Posts is 18 to Below 30 years
For other age limits, check the official notification for further reference.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
For S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Deputy Jailor Posts
- Application fees for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- Application Fee for OC/BC Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
For P.C., Warder and Firemen Posts
- Application fees for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- Application Fee for OC/BC Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Merit List.
- Sub Inspectors: Rs.28940-78910/- Per Month
- Deputy Jailors & Station Fire Officers: Rs.26600-77030/- Per Month
For other salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Andhra Pradesh Police, slprb.ap.gov.in, on or before 24th November 2018 for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer & Deputy Jailor Posts & on or before 07th December 2018 for P.C., Warder & Firemen Posts.
Important Dates for AP Police Recruitment 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer & Deputy Jailor Posts: 05th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer & Deputy Jailor Posts: 24th November 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form for P.C., Warder & Firemen Posts: 12th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form for P.C., Warder & Firemen Posts: 07th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Firemen, Driver & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Nanded Police||Home Guard (325)||25-03-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh Police||Constable (38)||30-04-2019|
|Tripura Public Service Commission||Sub Inspector (53)||16-04-2019|
|Jammu & Kashmir Police||Constable in two Women Batallions (1350)||08-04-2019|
|Jammu & Kashmir Police||Constable (1350)||08-04-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board||Sub-Inspector (969)||19-04-2019|
|West Bengal Police||Excise Constable (3000)||10-04-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh Police||Constables (1063)||30-04-2019|
|Tripura Police||Riflemen & Riflemen (Tradesmen) (1488)||08-06-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board||Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman (8826)||08-04-2019|