AOC Recruitment – Army Ordnance Corps has released a new notification for the posts of LDC, Tradesman Mate & Various. There are 818 (Eight Hundred and Eighteen) vacancies in this notification. The Application process will get closed on 18th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (AOC, All India). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
AOC India Careers
Department Name: Army Ordnance Corps
Post Name: LDC, Tradesman Mate & Various
Job Location: Pan India
AOC Vacancy Details 2018
- Lower Division Clerk: 110 posts
- Tradesman Mate: 561 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
Note: English typing @35 w.p.m. on a computer or Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m on a computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
- Tradesman Mate: Matriculation from recognized Board or University
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25Years
- Selection Process will be based on Physical/Practical/Skill tests and written examination.
Salary: Rs.5, 200 – 20, 200/- Per Month
Application Fee: There is no Application fee
How to Apply for Army Ordnance Corps Recruitment notification 2018
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the Website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in ‘Employment News’.
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement in ‘Employment News’
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above LDC, Tradesman Mate & Various. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification