Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Manager Accounts. There is 01 (one) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 30th January 2018 will get closed on 26th February 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with the Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
APEDA Recruitment 2018
Govt. Organization Name: Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)
Post Name: Manager Accounts
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: apeda.gov.in
APEDA Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 01
- Manager Accounts:01
Eligibility Criteria for APEDA Notification 2018
- Persons holding analogous posts. OR Persons holding posts with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years’ experience in related field. Note: Officers in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for deputation.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with accountancy, mathematics, and Intermediate CA/ICWA/CS with 3 years’ experience in Accountancy OR Pass in SAS Examination in Account with three-year experience in maintenance of Govt. Accounts Or Post Graduate Degree in Commerce with 7 years’ experience in Auditing/ Accountancy/ Govt. Accounts.
Maximum age limit is 40 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply for APEDA Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to General Manager (P&A) Agricultural And Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, 3rd Floor, NCUI Building, 3 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, (Opp. Asiad Village), New Delhi by Registered post /Speed Post on or before 26 Feb 2018 till 5:30 PM, along with following documents.
1. No Objection Certificate of parent department for the appointment of the applicant to the post applied for. 2. Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate and details of penalties imposed, if any during the last 10 years on the officer.
2. Attested copies of the ACRs/ APARs of the applicant for the last five years. Application Should Be Sent In A Cover Superscribed As “Application For The Post Of Manager Accounts”
APEDA 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date For Submission Of Application form: 31st January 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 26th February 2018