APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Inspector of Boilers. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 04th January 2019 and it will get close on 25th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
APPSC Vacancy Details
- Inspector of Boilers: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree in relevant Engineering field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 42 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Examination Fee for SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Application fee for SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- Application & Examination Fee for all other candidates: Rs.370/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Seventy)
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Examination or Main Examination.
Salary: Rs.37100-91450/- Per Month
How to Apply for APPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of APPSC, psc.ap.gov.in, on or before 25th January 2019.
Important Dates for APPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 04th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 25th January 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 24th January 2019
- Likely date of Main Examination: 25th April 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Inspector of Boilers Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification