APPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 21 Lecturer Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh location. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 21 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the APPSC career official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 17-May-2023.
APPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Details: Lecturer
Total No. of Posts: 21
Salary: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Lecturer in Auto Mobile Engineering||2|
|Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice||1|
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering||1|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering||5|
|Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering||1|
|Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4|
|Lecturer in English||3|
|Lecturer in Mathematics||1|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering||2|
|Lecturer in Mining Engineering||1|
APPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
APPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per APPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Lecturer in Auto Mobile Engineering||Degree in Engineering/ Technology|
|Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice||Masters Degree in Commerce|
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering||Degree in Engineering/ Technology|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering|
|Lecturer in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Lecturer in English||Post Graduation Degree|
|Lecturer in Mathematics|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering||Degree in Engineering/ Technology|
|Lecturer in Mining Engineering|
As per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-07-2018.
- NCC Candidates: 3 Years
- A.P. State Government Employees Candidates: 5 Years
- PH Candidates: 10 Years
- Processing Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 120/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for APPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- And check for the APPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Lecturer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (17-May-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for APPSC Recruitment (Lecturer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in, Starting from 27-04-2023 to 17-May-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-May-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 16-05-2023