APSC Recruitment 2019 Are you among the one who is curiously looking for the Assam PSC Job Notifications? If yes is your answer then you are on right platform. This Page is updated with the latest & newly released announcements of Assam Public Service Commission. So, stop your search by cheeking too many websites regarding the Assam PSC Jobs. Our team regularly follow the PSC Assam official portal and verify the latest news of Assam PSC. If any new update available immediately, we will place that info on this page. So, job seekers can regularly visit our page and get the latest Assam PSC jobs. Just go to the entire page and find the Assam PSC job notifications, syllabus, previous papers, answer key, Assam PSC Hall tickets, results etc.
APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Post Date||Assam PSC Jobs||Last Date|
Expired Assam PSC Jobs 2019 List
|Post Date||Assam PSC Jobs||Last Date|
Assam Public Service Commission notification
The main aim of this APSC is to provide job opportunities to the unemployed candidates across the state of Assam. For this purpose, it regularly releases the so many job announcements for various departments. Along with the release of Job notifications, it also responsible for conducting the selection process, based on the requirement and shortlist the efficient candidates into the vacant posts.
Once the APSC Recruitment Notification released by the APSC Board, then all the eligible candidates must have to submit the application form before the last date. You need to submit the application form either in online mode or offline mode mentioned in the Official Notification pdf. To apply for the Assam Public Service Commission, the apply online link is http://apsconline.gov.in. So, to apply for any job, just go to the apply online link and find the post that you want to apply. Below are the steps required while applying for the Assam PSC jobs. Assam PSC Online Application
How To apply for Assam PSC Jobs
- Candidates go to the Official portal of Assam PSC i.e http://apsc.nic.in
- On the Home page, find the link of Assam PSC Online Form which is provided at the top of the left corner.
- Click on the link and find the related post you want to apply with Ctrl+F
- Fill all the details in the required fields.
- At final, check the preview of your post.
- All the details you entered are correct, then submit the application form.
Download Assam PSC Admit Card 2019 – 2020 For all APSC Exams
To take the exam conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission, APSC Admit Card is a mandatory document for the exam takers. Without having this document, no one will be permitted to the exam center. This Assam Public Service Commission Admit Card contains the details of test taken a candidate like their name, father’s name, a category they belong to etc. Also, it may have the details about the exam like venue details, timings of the written exam, pattern of the exam. So, it is better to keep this Assam Public Service Commission Call letter with you till the completion of the recruitment process.
APSC Admit Card 2019
- View All Assam Results
Assam Results 2019
Assam Public Service Commission APSC Exam Results, Shortlisted candidates, Merit List
After the APSC Recruitment written exam completed by the APSC Board, the officials will take some time to post the results. Meanwhile, you will have the details like answer key and cut off marks. By verifying these details, you will analyze your score easily before the announcement of final result. The Assam PSC Results activation link is available here for you.
APSC Result 2018
|APSC Assam Public Service Commission||View Result|
Latest & Upcoming Assam PSC Job Notifications – APSC Online Form, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Results @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Stands for Assam Public Service Commission. It came into existence on Ist April 1937. The First Chairman of this Assam PSC is Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London. A new Five more effective officers were joined after the new regulation in 1951. For the selection of candidates, it conducts the written exam and personal interview. Once the notification issued by the Assam PSC, consequently it posts the syllabus, previous papers, admit card, results at its official portal.
Various Assam PSC Jobs 2018
Under the Assam Public Service Commission, huge no of vacancies is released in different departments. Along with the recruitment notifications, it also conducts the departmental examinations as well. Here we list out the recruitments along with the Departmental examinations released under the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). So, it is better once you check the exams comes under this Assam PSC.
- Medical & Health Officer-I under Health & Family Welfare (A) Department.
- Director, Agriculture under Agriculture Department.
- Director, Economics & Statistics under Planning & Development Department.
- Principal, BRM Law College under Higher Education Department.
- Forest Rangers under Environment & Forest Department.
- District Sports Officer under Sports & Youth Welfare Department.
- Assistant Engineer – (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical) under PHE Department.
- Registrar/Demonstrator etc. under H& FW (B) Department.
- DSP Communications Class-I Junior grade in the ATP cadre under Home (A)Department.
- Food Analyst under Health & Family Welfare Department.
- Lecturer Nursing College under Health & Family Welfare Deptt.(B) Department.
- Lecturer in the Directorate of SCERT under Elementary Education Department.
- Deputy Director of Directorate of Forensic Science Deptt under Home & political Department., Ballistics/Serology Div. for Guwahati & Jorhat.
- Deputy Director of Directorate of Forensic Science Department, Biology Div. in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Jorhat under Home & Political Department.
- Research Assistant under Transformation & Development Department.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Irrigation Department.
- Combined Competitive Examination.
- PG Teacher for various subjects under Education Secondary Department.
- Assistant Inspector of Schools under Education Secondary Department.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Fishery Department.
- Professor Diphu Govt. College for various posts under Higher Education Department.
- Half-Yearly Departmental & Tribal Language Exam.
- Forest Ranger under Env. & Forests Department.
- Audit officer (Promotion) Local Fund Audit Service under Finance Departnment
- Inspector of Factories under Labour & Employment Department.
- Assistant Director of Town & Country Planning under Urban Dev. Department.
- Lecturer in CTES/IASES/B.Ed. College under SCERT etc.
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|BITS Pilani Recruitment||Apply for 1 Vacancies|
|AIATSL Recruitment||Apply for 214 Vacancies|
|BTSC Recruitment||Apply for 9299 Vacancies|
|Bihar Police Recruitment||Apply for 2446 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 12363 Vacancies|
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|