APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer & Research Assistant. There are 157 (One Hundred and Fifty-Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 08th January 2019 and it will get close on 08th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Assam Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Asaam PSC Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer & Research Assistant
Job Location: Assam
Company Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Advt No.: 14/2018
APSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 157
- Assistant Engineer: 33 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer: 115 Posts
- Research Assistant: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Notification 2019
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in respective disciplines of Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical/Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognized.
- Agricultural Development Officer: B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Economics / Geography/ Sociology/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit: 21 Years, Maximum age limit: 38 Years, As on 01st January 2019
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “Non-Tax Revenue, Other Non-Tax Revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State Psc Application Fee Receipt of APSC”.
- General Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only)
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30000 – 1,10,000/- Per Month With Grade Pay: Rs.12700/-
- Agricultural Development Officer: Rs.30000 – 1,10,000/- Per Month With Grade Pay: Rs.12700/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.22,000 – 87,000/- Per Month With Grade Pay: Rs.9100/-
How to Apply for APSC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) send to below mentioned address on or before the last date
Address: To Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 08th February 2019
APSC Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08th January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 08th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer & Research Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification