Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021 Apply for 11 Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies in New Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Guwahati – Assam, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kochi – Kerala, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra location. Armed Forces Tribunal Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 11 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Armed Forces Tribunal career official website i.e., aftdelhi.nic.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 10-Sep-2021.
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Armed Forces Tribunal
Post Details: Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer
Total No. of Posts: 11
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: New Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Guwahati – Assam, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Kochi – Kerala, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer||1|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||1|
|Junior Accounts Officer||9|
- Educational Qualification: As per Armed Forces Tribunal official notification.
- Age Limit: As per the Armed Forces Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 10-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ aftdelhi.nic.in
- And check for the Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (10-Sep-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment (Financial Adviser, Junior Accounts Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-Vlll, Sector-I, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Sep-2021
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in