Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023 Apply for 10 Tribunal Master, Assistant Vacancies in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh location. Armed Forces Tribunal Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 10 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Armed Forces Tribunal career official website i.e., aftdelhi.nic.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 10-Feb-2023.
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Armed Forces Tribunal
Post Details: Tribunal Master, Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 10
Salary: Rs. 44,000 – 80,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in
Armed Forces Tribunal Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Principal Private Secretary||3|
|Tribunal Master (Stenographer Grade 1)||3|
|Junior Librarian/ Library & Information Assistant||1|
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Armed Forces Tribunal official notification.
Armed Forces Tribunal Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Principal Private Secretary||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Tribunal Master (Stenographer Grade 1)||Rs. 44,000/-|
|Junior Librarian/ Library & Information Assistant|
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Tribunal Master, Assistant Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ aftdelhi.nic.in
- And check for the Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Tribunal Master, Assistant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (10-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment (Tribunal Master, Assistant ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to The Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, 3 RAK, Marg, PO- Dilkusha, Lucknow
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Feb-2023
Armed Forces Tribunal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aftdelhi.nic.in