ASRB Recruitment 2018: Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Head. There are 57 (Fifty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th November 2018 and it will get close on 17th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
ASRB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board
Post Name: Head
Job Location: All India
Official Website: asrb.org.in
ASRB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 57
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB Notification 2018
- Doctoral degree in relevant discipline.
- At least three year’s experience as Principal Scientist/Professor or in an equivalent position in the pay band-4 of Rs.37400 – Rs.67000 + RGP of Rs.10000.
- Evidence of publications/activities/contributions to suggest that the candidate has a broad vision/perspective on agricultural research.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 60 Years as on 17th December 2018
Application Fee: Eligible Candidates and Job Applicants have to pay the below application Charges through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, ASRB Payable at New Delhi (India).
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/Women/Divyang Applicants/Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
Salary Structure: Rs.37400 – 67000/- Per Month
How to Apply for ASRB Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anushandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi – 11001 on or before 17th December 2018
ASRB Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 17th November 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 17th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Heads Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification