Assam Petrochemicals Limited has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee & Management Trainee. There are 58 (Fifty-Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th April 2018 and it will get close on 07th May 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Assam Petrochemicals Ltd. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Assam Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2018
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 58
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: 45 Posts
- Management Trainee (Safety): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR): 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 06 Posts
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc. with Diploma in Industrial Safety, MBA/MS or MPM or MA in Personnel Management/Post Graduate qualification from College/Institute and preference shall be given to candidate having knowledge on AUTOCAD, MS-Office etc. & candidates from Science, Commerce & Engineering Background for Graduate Engineer Trainee & Management Trainee posts.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Category Candidates: 03 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favour of Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, payable at Namrup.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- BPL Card Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Salary: Rs.25000/- Per month
How to Apply for Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 07th May 2018.
Address: General Manager (HR), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup, Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786623 (Assam)
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Jobs 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07th May 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Graduate Engineer Trainee & Management Trainee Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification