Baksa District Court Recruitment 2019: Baksa District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Peon, Driver & Various. There are 12 (Twelve) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 16th November 2018 and it will get close on 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Baksa District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Baksa eCourt Recruitment 2019
Baksa eCourt Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 12
- Peon for Court/Officer: 03 Posts
- Peon for Officers: 05 Posts
- Chowkidar: 01 Post
- Sweeper: 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Baksa District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 08th Pass from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 44 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Driving Test & Interview.
- Peon for Court/Officer: Rs.12000-37500/- Per Month
- Peon for Officers: Rs.12000-37500/- Per Month
- Chowkidar: Rs.12000-37500/- Per Month
- Sweeper: Rs.12000-37500/- Per Month
- Driver: Rs.14000-49000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Baksa eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Address: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Baksa, Mushalpur
Important Dates for Baksa eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of application form: 16th November 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Peon, Driver & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification