Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019: Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Chief Manager, Vice President & Senior Vice President. There are 03 (Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process will began on 26th December 2018 & it will get close on 18th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited Recruitment 2019
Balmer Lawrie Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
- Chief Manager (SCM): 01 Post
- Senior Vice President (HR): 01 Post
- Vice President: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Balmer Lawrie Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree or MBA or Post Graduate Diploma, Graduation from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for Chief Manager Post is 42 years for Degree Holders and 50 years for Diploma Holders
- Maximum Age Limit for Vice President Post is 48 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Vice President Post is 52 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test or Personal Interview.
- Chief Manager (SCM): Rs.80000-220000/- Per Month
- Senior Vice President (HR): Rs.120000-280000/- Per Month
- Vice President: Rs.100000-260000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Balmer Lawrie, balmerlawrie.com, on or before 18th January 2019.
Important Dates for Balmer Lawrie Careers 2019
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Chief Manager, Vice President & Senior Vice President Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification