Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2019: Bangalore Rural District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Driver. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 14th December 2018 and it will get close on 16th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bangalore Rural District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Bangalore Rural eCourt Recruitment 2019
Bangalore Rural eCourt Vacancy Details
- Driver: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore Rural District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 25th September 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates is 18 to 35 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, Cat-I Category Candidates is 18 to 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List & Interview.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Bangalore Rural eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Bangalore Rural District Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in/bangalorerural, on or before 16th January 2019.
Important Dates for Bangalore Rural eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 14th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 17th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Driver Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification