Bangalore Rural District Court Recruitment 2018: Bangalore Rural District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Stenographer. There are 20 (Twenty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 24th August 2018 and it will get close on 25th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bangalore Rural District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Bangalore Rural eCourt Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Rural eCourt Vacancy Details
- Stenographer: 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore Rural District Court Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from a recognized Institution.
As on 25th September 2018,
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates: 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, Cat-I Category Candidates: 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main Exam & Interview.
Salary: Rs.27650-52650/- Per Month
How to Apply for Bangalore Rural eCourt Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Bangalore Rural District Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in/bangalorerural, on or before 25th September 2018.
Important Dates for Bangalore Rural eCourt 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 24th August 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 25th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Stenographer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification