Bankura District Recruitment 2018: Bankura District has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Accountant. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 16th July 2018 and it will get close on 24th July 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Govt of West Bengal. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
West Bengal Job 2018
Bankura District Vacancy Details
- Assistant Accountant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Bankura District Recruitment Notice 2018
- The candidate has to be resident of the District of Bankura.
- The candidate should be a retired Govt. Employee.
- Computer knowledge desirable
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Maximum Age Limit is 63 Years
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Salary: Rs.11000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Bankura District Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 24th July 2018
Address: The office of the Block Development Officer, Sarenga Development Block, District – Bankura
Bankura District 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 16th July 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 24th July 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 31st July 2018 at 11:00 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant Accountant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification