BHEL Recruitment 2019: Graduate & Technician Apprentices (BHEL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentices. There are 94 (Ninety-Four)vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 12th December 2018 and it will get close on 22nd December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019
BHEL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 94
- Graduate Apprentices: 46 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 48 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Trichy Notification 2019
- Graduate Apprentices: B.E./B.Tech in relevant Branch.
- Technician Apprentices: Diploma in relevant Branch.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit 18 ,Maximum age limit 27 Years, as on 30th November 2018
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List/ Interview.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.6000/- Per Month
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.4000/- Per Month
How to Apply for BHEL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates may apply online at through BHEL Trichy website at www.bheltry.co.in form 12th December 2018 to 22nd December 2018.
BHEL Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 12th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form:22nd December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Trade Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification