Bidar Revenue Department has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Village Accountant Officer. There are 53 (Fifty Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 05th July 2018 and it will get close on 10th August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Bidar Revenue Department. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Bidar Revenue Department Careers 2018
Revenue Department Bidar Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 53
- Village Accountant Officer: 53 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bidar Revenue Department Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th Class from a recognized Institution & he should know computer fundamentals like MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Access, Power Point & Internet.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates: 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST & Cat-I Category Candidates: 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & Female Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Bidar Revenue Department Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Bidar Revenue Department, bidar.nic.in, on or before 10th August 2018.
Important Dates for Bidar Revenue Department 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 05th July 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 10th August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Village Accountant Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification